View Single Post
Old 07-10-2020, 07:22 AM   #108
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
I really would like to move to Colorado but I hate winter and I think Missouri winter is bad enough.
The winters in MO are worse. Spent the first 19 years of my life in northwest Mo and the last 25 in CO. MO's weather is worse all the way around. Hottest temp ever recorded in Denver, 105. Average about 2 days per year over 100. Winter you get snow in some places but it melts off, unlike MO where it falls in December and stays until April.
tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.