View Single Post
Old 02-28-2024, 12:27 PM   #123
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
He should have kept his mouth shut because a complete renovation of the practice locker rooms and training facilities is going to require much more time than is available in one offseason. There is extensive planning that would go into this like where do you hold mini-camp practices during the offseason and what is your contingency plan if the renovations fall behind and aren't completed by the end of training camp. Completing a construction project of that size in 6 months is a big task.

The team would be much better off building a brand new state of the art practice facility away from the Truman Sports Complex. Make it a show piece to help attract free agents and a place the players want to spend more time in.
You think Jawaan Taylor or Sammy Watkins or Tyrann Matheiu made any fuss about the ****ing practice facility when they agreed to come here in FA?

I'd bet my mortgage that not a single thought from any of those guys was about concerns about the practice facility. Nothing has changed in this league. Players care about two things:

A. How much are you paying me?
B. Who is the coach

And most of the time players don't give a shit who the coach is if you pay them enough.

Money talks guys. Brandt Tillis just went to work for David ****ing Tepper. Why? Bc he's paying him a **** ton more money
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote