View Single Post
Old 08-01-2020, 10:24 AM   #15415
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Looking at the Ninja version now. Supposed to be a better air fryer than the Instapot. I know you said you felt like the air fryer was over-rated but I do think we'd use it for the little one quite a bit. Frozen chicken nuggets, fries, tater tots for him.

I like the pressure cooker part for cooking frozen meat easily. I try to hit about 200g of protein per day so Sunday usually has me cooking 8+lbs of chicken for the week. Being able to put in some frozen breasts and cook them quickly for a few daysat a time would be pretty time saving I think.

https://www.amazon.com/Ninja-FD401-F...s%2C762&sr=8-4
What I like about the air fryer attachment is just that, it's an attachment to the existing instant pot instead of a full stand alone piece of equipment. Ours is just too small to service 2 people efficiently. Like airfrying enough wings for 2 people in a 6qt instant pot is like 3 batches minimum and 30+ minutes, so I'd rather just order in at that point and save myself the cleanup. 6qt of just instant pot cooking though is fine for 2 people. Any more and I'd spring for something bigger like an 8qt.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote