View Single Post
Old 08-24-2019, 12:53 PM   #162
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post

If I tried to drink what he had on his average night, I'd die. It also gave me a VERY skewed view of what an 'alcoholic' was because he was, for the most part, functional. I mean when I was 10 I just thought that's what people DID.

Anyway, I know how this condition hurts people and the people they care about. Nuthin but love SR.
Doc's told me quit or get bypass. I'm too far progressed for stints. **** that. I don't want any one elbow deep in my chest. No Smoke, no drink, eat healthy. It's screwing with me a bit....but changing that much at once is bound to jack with me! I am committed and hope SR is. For his sake.

Oh, and **** Stewie.
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote