View Single Post
Old 08-24-2019, 11:05 AM   #159
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Thanks Sauto and the rest of you. Burt and Hog - I finally had a great night's sleep and I'm going to watch my favorite NFL Sporting franchise home-town Kansas City Chiefs tonight!
I am so happy for you. For the 3rd night in a row, I went to bed about 12:30, woke at 2-2:30 and couldn't go back to sleep until 5...got out of bed at 7...I'm wearing out! But I did expect hurdles. AND tonight, our team plays!!! LOL, even if it is pre season.

And Stewie? I have had drinking issues for years, you wanna give me some shit? Yep, takes a big man to kick a guy who is down and trying to get back up. **** you, dude.
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote