Thread: Mock 11/10
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2018, 08:27 PM   #12
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
If he continues on the path of futility he's on this year, I can certainly see it happening. Running a 4-3 doesn't mean you stop running alot of nickel. I could, however, see Andy wanting a coordinator that knows how to scheme with a 4-man rush and cover for secondary deficiencies. Fewell is the New England slayer, and I really don't understand why he doesn't have a DC job right now.
Right now the Chiefs are 9-1 and they are quietly improving of Defense. Not by much, but there's some upwards trend. I will believe it when I see it after he was saved post Tennessee collapse.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.