View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 03:46 PM   #908
Niner Trash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
This is never to say that im going to stop defending Alex Smith, and make people eat crow when he does well, but to say that anything I have ever done anywhere got to the level it got here yesterday, no, there is something about watching your entire past spread across a message board that wakes someone up.

But, I appreciate it.

Truth Hurts some times.
These guys are brutal. I didn't see that coming. You get kudos for owning up to everything. I do hope you tone it down because I don't want to ever see that kind of evisceration of a guy again. Your QB has a chance to win some games and make some plays. Enjoy it.
Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.