View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 11:31 AM   #848
XBOX GT MAVS ACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoChargers View Post
Since when? All I've seen him post about is Niners forum drama, his dislike of Clay, and his mancrush on Alice Smiff.
well, some of that is fair. The forum drama, that's over, I actually don't dislike clay at all, our banter for the most part is all in good fun. If you don't believe me, look at his post to me when he found out I had ignored him. and to the Alex Smith thing, yeah, I do talk about him, but I guess you must of missed my gushing over bray, and the Chiefs defense, I guess you missed the part of mine and clays fighting where I am propping the Chiefs defense, and he is dismissing it.....

Oh, also been pretty vocal about my dislike of the broncos, my love of Dwayne bowe, and the Chiefs tight ends.
Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.