View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 05:27 PM   #409
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
Bullshit. You live for this board. You and frazbob have equally sad lives that are fulfilled by rep whoring on a football messageboard.
I love this board yes...YOURE THE ONE denying you care yet posting a GAZILLION threads about how you don't care...you ****ing tool

I have said repeatedly since April of 2010 how much I love this place and how much fun it is..and how i felt at home ever since day 1, compared to the shitty board i was on before

**** off, troll
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.