View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 09:30 PM   #2327
special teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
Better hurry up guys or you're gonna lose out on this opportunity of a lifetime. Just remember....NO PERVERTS.

http://lafayette.craigslist.org/cas/3980975495.html

hemorrhoiding - w4m - 37 (lafayette)

I have a couple of bulging hemorrhoids right now and will let some lucky man take advantage of this. I did this a few years back on CL and had overwhelming responses. This time, to weed out the flakers...I'm putting stipulations on it. I want to get on my hands and knees, and have you pop my hemorrhoids for me, with your teeth. I want the pus and blood to squirt down your throat. Afterwards, you have to clean me up with peroxide and tissue. Then you get to **** me in the ass. I get to take a picture of you with the hemorrhoids between your teeth before you bite down on them. After we are all finished, I will post your face picture on CL as the lucky winner who got them.

Please reply with a face and body picture. Be clean, well shaven, and healthy. No creepers! No pictures, no reply. That plain and simple. I do not want a picture of your dick. Don't be a pervert. Send a face picture, please.

I do like you r posts,
but sir that was that mother****er grossest thing
I do not do it again , and you may wanna get it off before mods or people who like to bitch see it

that was ****ing nasty
Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.