View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 08:26 AM   #1422
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post

Haha honestly, I thought you did better at this than I was guessing someone was going to do at it, if it were to happen. I think Dane would have done well because he is brilliant/funny. I thought Clay would have done well for the dude is creative, funny as shit and reads everything. TimBone, I thought had an outside chance because he "reads every word." I thought you did well and pretty much thought you would prior to, for we seem to think the same shit is funny.

One thing is for sure, when you post, "tl;dr," I am going to think to myself "yeah right," because some of the stuff you posted such as; Mrs. Swaff (I think any time I've mentioned that part of my last name, it has been in the middle of a long, rambling post) and the family reunion 2nd cousin thing (which I assume was a reference to the brass-knuckle beat down I received from a dude who I saw at a family reunion a couple years later, where we found out our grandmothers were sisters). Haha, both of those references were in the middle of long, rambling posts...that you probably responded to with, "tl;dr."

However, I do have some thoughts where you were off a bit, homie. (insert Austin Powers Goldmember pic here) I'll get to those after class or during my next break. Good job though, dudely.
Glad you liked it. I like my roasts short and sweet. The ones I have done have really only taken like 2-3 minutes. I just pick a name and go off what I remember about the poster.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.