View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 10:55 PM   #1383
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post

For the record, I think that the roast idea is brilliant, but believe it or not, I'm not a fan of hurting someone's feelings during the roast.

All this "He's fat, they're fat", blah, blah, blah is cheap. Cheap laughs. Not funny.

It's like saying "You're bald, it's so funny". Well, it's not.
This is guaranteed to bite me in the ass later. The fat jokes directed at me don't bother me nearly as much, not nearly as much (haha, couldn't help it, D) as the threads about fat people in general. They used to really bug the shit out of me. Not so much anymore, because I have grown old enough to realize that everyone is ****ed up in their own way, mine is just much easier to spot.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.