View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 02:22 PM   #910
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
Memyselfi (Denise) came within a few votes of being banned on at least one occasion (back when we took polls for such things). Assuming that those sense-of-the-community polls would have been acted upon if they'd have gone against her, and I'm confident they would have, it supports both my contention that we used to be more democratic and that merely having unpopular opinions can get you banned here.
The fact that she survived the votes is not winning me over to your idea that the democratic approach is better here.

Quote:
I didn't say that disagreeing with mods will always get you banned, nor did I say that saying unpopular things will always get you banned. You're drowning in a pool of flawed logic.
Re-read your previous paragraph above. In particular the last line. And if that isn't what you actually brlieve to be the case around here, then WTF are you bitching about? You can't have it both ways.

Quote:
I'm not impressed with your unwavering lack of skepticism of Hootie's recent ban. The strength of your opinion coupled with your complete lack of knowledge about the specifics of this ban is impressive though.
I'mm not impressed with your unwavering skepticism of the mod team. The strength of your opinion coupled with your complete lack of knowledge about thr spevifics of this ban is impressive though.

Geez, a weeping vag AND a hypocrite.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.