View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 11:55 AM   #877
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
Pat, in our society, if you murder, rob, cheat, etc., you may go to jail. If you get out, and you do a crime as petty as shoplifting a snickers bar, you may go back to jail. Why? Because you are a repeat offender. Hootie was banned several times, returned, and pushed the mods buttons over and over. I don't see why you can't comprehend this. He was told he was on a short leash, and he spends half his posts banging on mods.

If I was told to behave, the LAST thing I'd do is go about pissing off the mods. That isn't how life works, so why should it work here?
So what did he do since this thread was started that justified a ban, even if you accept the dubious proposition that he should be subjected to special short leash rules?
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.