View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 11:51 AM   #876
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
You tell me, then. What did Hootie do to get banned this time?

The fact that you haven't been banned has nothing to do with the accuracy of my perception. I'm not even sure why you thought that was a good point.
Pat, in our society, if you murder, rob, cheat, etc., you may go to jail. If you get out, and you do a crime as petty as shoplifting a snickers bar, you may go back to jail. Why? Because you are a repeat offender. Hootie was banned several times, returned, and pushed the mods buttons over and over. I don't see why you can't comprehend this. He was told he was on a short leash, and he spends half his posts banging on mods.

If I was told to behave, the LAST thing I'd do is go about pissing off the mods. That isn't how life works, so why should it work here?
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.