View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 11:26 AM   #870
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
We used to have votes on whether or not to ban someone who's primary offense was that he/she annoyed the hell out of a large group of posters. Memyselfi was the subject of several of those polls. She was way more unpopular than Hootie. She never lost a ban vote that I can remember. Back then, Phobia used to embrace the democratic nature of this community. Of course, now he's found god, developed a holier-than-thou self-image, and become a major hypocrite.

I know you want to keep your cool kid card with the inner circle, but I don't think you can justify Hootie's ban to yourself on the basis of legitimate rules (as opposed to the moderator protection rules and short leash special rules that Phobia has come up with lately). If Hootie broke a legit rule, it's a secret and secret rules and mysterious, seemingly arbitrary bannings are no way to run a message board either, IMO.
JFC. How many times has Hootie been banned? Several. How many times have I been banned in the 13 years this board has been in operation? NOT ONCE. With all of these "changing rules" and "bi-polar mods with inferiority complexes" and I have never been banned. Infact, there is a whole lot of members that have never been banned. Which in no way jives with your perception.

Simple fact: people who are repeatedly banned on this board are treated with such actions because of THEMSELVES, not anyone else.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.