View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 10:39 AM   #416
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
I think I'm done. I have one that I've been planning, but it's pretty brutal, and I'm not sure if I want to do it...but it's going to be the funniest one yet.

I think I might do that one by PM or email to just a handful of posters who request it. We'll see, though.

I'm pretty much over trying to contribute. This was one of the best threads in the history of CP...and then Phobia got involved.

Seriously, **** that guy.
Actually, Hootie ruined the thread when he quit doing the roasts, then turned the entire thing into how great of a poster he is. Of course, it all went to shit for him when the video of his "awesomeness" was shown.
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.