View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 08:31 AM   #328
Quit your bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
Different rules for different people. Sometimes different rules for the same person depending on what mood Phobia is in and whether or not he feels like his hour's worth of research has been appreciated enough.
Funny you should mention that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
Same reason he confided in hootie, I guess. Evidently he feels the need to vomit his emotional baggage all over an internet forum. When badgirl does it, people pile on her. When CC does it, he's a martyr.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
Difference is that badgirl starts threads. CC did it privately. I don't expect that any of you to see a difference but I do.
So Phobia...shouldn't KC Tattoo be fair game, or is this another situation where you do whatever you want and try to rationalize it after the fact only to have more intelligent people use your own words to illustrate your hypocrisy?
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.