View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 05:28 PM   #174
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycoffey View Post
It's actually an insult to you. You see, CP was my very first Internet BB experience and I just didn't know proper protocol or have any real frame of reference to how it all works. Filler words and more filler words to make this post longer. Filler words and more filler words to make this post longer. Filler words and more filler words to make this post longer. Filler words and more filler words to make this post longer. Filler words and more filler words to make this post longer. Filler words and more filler words to make this post longer.

And that's where donger man was headed. With an insult. Cyber slap.
Ahh I see.

Up yours, Donger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.