View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 07:53 PM   #9066
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama View Post
are you trying to say Dane is above the law but I am not?

why is this? Because he's been here longer?

Dane is a vicious, attacking, downright MEAN poster 90% of the time. He has said things that are so ridiculous (reerun breeder) that I'm 100% convinced my banning was 100% personal vendetta related.

There is no reason my posts were removed and I was subsequently banned for 2 years and Dane gets 1 day for filter evasion.

If you really think he adds more to this board you're insane. We're probably about even. We both can hold our own when we stay on topic and talk football, and we both can get easily sidetracked by dipshit debates like these where we'll eventually take something too far and it will result in a banning for me and a 'lol oh Dane!!!!' for him.
Okay, so you apparently are not aware of what cumulative means. Good to know.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.