View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 01:27 PM   #8654
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
THIG LIFE EN LA HIZOUSO!!!!

, you like to razz him, don't ya? I kind of caught on to that when I saw your first post in the "post a picture of what you think CP users look like in real life" thread.
Pat is someone I like to **** with, because not only can he keep up, he consistently gives me a run for my money. Dude has flat out pissed me off a few times, and he's one of the only ones who I have to admit has had that power. Someone may get under my skin a time, or even two, but rarely do I give people that power more than that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
I can't even remember what was going on when he started that thread. I forgot that I was the headliner in it until I clicked on it yesterday.
I don't either. I just remember thinking it was ****ing brilliant when I posted it. I'm easily amused though.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.