View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 08:25 PM   #8473
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorter View Post
Ive met nearly all the guys you listed in that bracket. Kephart and mcknight are awesome.
McKnight was cocky as hell when we wrestled him at Fargo, but seemed pretty cool off the mat. Bro and Kephart were practice partners one summer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorter View Post
Rico, you going to the trials this weekend?
Nah, I have to help slaughter a pig for my wedding reception. I'm not thrilled about it. I have never slaughtered a pig before and have never really wanted to. I like pigs. And I've also never eaten anything that I've "met" before as I have met this pig a few times, for it has been a staple at my parents' house for a month or so. To be honest, it will probably make the sandwiches taste worse to me.

My youngest bro is wrasslin' at Schoolboy nationals next week...in Utah. Then my 2nd to youngest bro will be wrasslin' at Fargo...those will probably be the last two events that I catch this year.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.