View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 12:44 PM   #7686
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
Does anyone have a link to the thread where cc have hootie the infractions? There are about a dozen threads that deal with the aftermath, and it seems like they were all 1,000+ post threads, but I don't know that I've ever read the original.

Also, the thread where Clay was acting as a relay interpreter for hootie during the ban and posted the manifesto was maybe the greatest thing this board has ever seen (until Phobia deleted the manifesto).

Also, if anyone...Clay...has a link to the deleted parts, that would be worth posting.

New posters should be required to pass a quiz over that ordeal before they can start new threads.
That was a passion filled post and Phil still can't get over it. You'd think since he's so mature a degenerate like me couldn't get to the legendary kPhobia on such a deep level...but everyone has their strengths and weaknesses =)

P.S. I love you Phil. Let's have a beer, or twelve, sometime. I'll keep my hands to myself.
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.