View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 08:51 PM   #119
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyChuckles View Post
Honest question: Saturday night I caught a glimpse of not Nascar cars on a circle race track in Dallas that I thought was interesting. I then tried to watch the Montreal thing yesterday but could not keep interest. What is the difference in the two that I watched?

I've never seen a Nascar race either, so I guess I am just confused in general. Perhaps I should Google it instead.
F1 is a very different beast. Honestly, if my Dad hadn't gotten me up at the crack of ****ing dawn to watch when I was a boy, I probably wouldn't watch now. It's an acquired taste to be sure. It is the epitome of motorsport, however, at least from a ME standpoint.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.