View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 06:24 PM   #3248
Special Teams ACE!!!

A lot of different directions Hootie could go with this pick. He's determined to not put frazod in the 101, so he may opt instead for a similar kind of poster who's been mentioned a handful of times in this thread in Iowanian as his stand-in.

The trend has been "I don't understand why ______ is considered a top poster when he's never produced anything funny or memorable at all." He may try to go the direction of a football-only guy who gets lost in the feuds and battle lines in Dave or even ChiefRoundup.

Still, he could go for a name that has escaped conversation. Reerun KC seems like a guy who could be at odds with Hootie who doesn't jive well with his posting style and never really puts up much of his own voice in football conversations (unless it's about Herm).

That's what I got right now, and that's where I see Hootie going next. We shall see.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.