View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 06:19 PM   #3244
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
Who was it? I'm sure it was before my time, but it would be interesting to know the lore.
This was a group of my friends in the Credit industry.....honestly, I've only met about 6 or 7 guys in person from ChiefsPlanet so I can't say who all on here does a good job of telling lies and which ones tell the real life stories they have truly experienced.

These days with the Internet it really is hard to tell the difference between those who truly experience life and those who pretend they do.
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.