View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 01:56 PM   #3105
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
Pootie put some thought into this one. It's nice to see you reciprocate the white knighting for your hero Saul. Let's see:

1. Dad loathed pretty much everything and everybody. He's dead now. Not a shit was given. Rest of the family, at least those that are still alive - just fine. Never got much from dear old Dad - but at least I didn't get the world handed to me on a silver platter and piss it all away by being a drunken ****ing life failure. You claim your parents are wonderful people, and that's really too bad, since they clearly don't deserve to have a piece of shit like you as a son (you would deserved my dad, however - oh, the irony). Hopefully your sister picked up the slack. She'd probably have a cure cancer to fully balance you out, though.

2. Married too young. She "betrayed" me! Meh. I "betrayed" her too. At least I never infected her with an STD. This tactic really doesn't work anymore - it's not like I'm pining for my ex or ever think about her. I'm really pleased with the current one, though. We've been together for 15 years now.

3. And most of my posts, certainly the ones I enjoy the most, have nothing to do with degenerate cowardly scum like you. You just don't pay any attention to those, and since they're largely aimed at good, adult people, seriously, why would you?

4. I'm still fat. Feel better? Wait until your metabolism slows down and the five gallons of cheap swill you ingest every night start to catch up to you. I know what the future has in store for you, Pootie, assuming you have one. It won't be pretty.

I'll give you an "A" for effort, though. Time to crack the second six-pack of the day in celebration!

9 POOTIES
frazbob has bitch tits.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.