View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 11:26 PM   #1018
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck View Post
All I'm saying is step your game up, for ****'s sake.

If you're going to have that persona, then ****ing own it. Try to be good at it. Don't resort to calling someone fat. That's the laziest shit in the books. You're really shooting for the stars and pulling that one deep out of your bag, huh?

This isn't AOL circa 1997. You have the entire world available to you on the internet. Use it, educate yourself. Be a smarter troll.
I live in frazzled's simple little mind. All I have to do is mention his name or reply to one of his posts and he leaves me love notes for days. I've even told him I am trolling him and he still falls for the simple stuff. But you're right. I should probably pick tougher targets.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.