View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 03:23 PM   #874
Special Teams ACE!!!

Can't really go wrong with that pick. It follows the trend I've been talking about, but it's a bit more sensible than the Cephalic Trauma ranking. Here's a guy (CoMo) universally ridiculed for his terrible opinions by most of the site. The reason why he gets ranked at all is due to his infamy: no matter how terrible of a poster he may be, his influence on the site needs to be acknowledged on the list. I would have thought that influence is so huge that it would put him all the way into the 80s, but I can't really say there's anything wrong with tabbing him here at #99.

Grade: B+
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.