View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 12:42 PM   #840
The Constitutional Choo choo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
While you score well in those categories, there is little documentation that Hootie even knows you exist. He doesn't visit the DC Forum, and you two have never gotten in an argument over the Chiefs or Royals.

SNR's currently has you unranked. That may change a little bit later depending on your activity level in the upcoming days. Even then, you top out at an 80, which is unlikely to happen.

Sorry. Better luck in 2014.
I have gone at with him over who can pick up the hottest females without drugging them. I win that hands down. That lil whipper snapper couldnt handle my sloppy seconds on his best day
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.