View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 05:24 AM   #737
Training Camp Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
We found out my dog has fleas like two days ago.

I can't get rid of the ****ing things.

I've given the dog a flea bath, and I've still hand-picked like two dozen off of her the past two days.

Mother****er.
Make the dog stay completely submerged under water with only its nose poking out for a couple of hours. The fleas wont be able to hold their breath for ever! /True fan
Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.