View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 10:39 PM   #299
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
What's there to really talk about? This team has largely sucked shit since you joined the board. Bitching about them all day long is depressing. Hell, just thinking about them is depressing. A 2-14 team that with the No. 1 pick.... took a ****ing offensive lineman. I prefer to fill my free time with things that don't make me want to slit my wrists.

So if you mainly post about Chiefs stuff, especially in the off season, and other than that are one of Pootie's little playmates, then no, we probably won't have much contact.
That's our Frazod
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.