View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 09:26 PM   #286
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
I'm not trying to be a dick...you have one of the highest post counts on the planet and I can't remember having a football discussion with you.
What's there to really talk about? This team has largely sucked shit since you joined the board. Bitching about them all day long is depressing. Hell, just thinking about them is depressing. A 2-14 team that with the No. 1 pick.... took a ****ing offensive lineman. I prefer to fill my free time with things that don't make me want to slit my wrists.

So if you mainly post about Chiefs stuff, especially in the off season, and other than that are one of Pootie's little playmates, then no, we probably won't have much contact.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.