View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 10:26 PM   #1001
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I'm very curious about an event like that, from everyone's perspective.

First off, if you're the waitress serving the buffet that night, are you thinking, "I can't find a man, and even blow-up dolls find men."

If you're the busboy at the buffet, you're watching these men come in and arrange their dolls on the chairs, and you're probably alternately proud that you're not one of them and frightened of the possibility that you could be one of them.

If you're the organizer of that meeting, I don't know what you're thinking. You're probably just hoping that someone shows up, which is a halfway normal thing.

If you're one of the men at the meeting, my goodness. You're driving over there with your doll and you're thinking, "Is my doll pretty? Will people like her? Is anyone going to give me trouble getting her in from the car?" And you have to figure that the rich guys who bought the more lifelike dolls are feeling smug because the best looking whore golddigger dolls always end up with the richest guys, and it's pretty clear who spent the money. Meanwhile, if you're one of the guys with the 4-foot blowup dolls, are you a little embarrassed or do you love her all the same?

If you're one of the dolls, you're probably thinking, "Why couldn't I be one of those dolls they use in court with sexual assault victims?"

And if you're me, you're still wondering if you can get the Row 3 blonde doll in the house for a threesome with your wife, and maybe it's possible since she's, you know, a doll.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.