View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 10:12 AM  
One Groovy Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
I don't have any opposition to you posting the whole thing. But since you didn't bother to mention that it doesn't undermine the original point in any way, I wanted to make that clear for anyone who didn't bother to watch both videos.

Someone might come along and see a second "rest of the interview" video posted and assume, without watching it, that it debunks the prior assertion since there really isn't any other reason to post it.
Like I said, I gave reasons for why I posted it. Cosmo's assertion that it was odd that it ended right there and then the opportunity for her to comment on Letterman's statement. Yes it did say basically what you said. However you said it in a black and white context, when it was not. She explained that as well.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.