Thread: I have a date.
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 09:46 AM   #9709
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy View Post
I'd agree with that.

I'd say a hermit can never be truly happy. Unless of course he is deranged.
I can agree with that. But then I've had friends who are the other extreme. If they don't have a significant other, then they think they're nobodies. I can't stand women who always have to depend on a man for their happiness. Hell, my brother is the same way. He's currently seeing a married woman. When things are going well, he tries to talk her into leaving her husband. She gets mad, calls him demanding, and they fight. My brother then acts like the world is ending, and has even attempted suicide a few times (he's got other problems too, though). I pity people like that.

What's scary is I see it in myself sometimes. Even with my closest friends, when I find that my mood is affected by they're actions, or lack thereof, then I tend to distance myself for awhile to gain my footing.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.