Thread: Other Sports The Fishing Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 11:38 PM   #634
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott free View Post
Whatever your situation, try to spend a few bucks on it... even a Snoopy zebco combo, beginner tackle kit & a dozen live worms, is enough to have some good luck... it will get you out & about, beats sitting around the house clicking a mouse on a slow day, ya know.
Well, I feel like I got a fresh new start on life with a new home to hang my hat. Things are looking on the up side and that is a big relief for me. All I got to do is get adjusted to my new bob and night hours and get a few paychecks to pay the bills. I'm feeling pretty good about things right now and don't mind bosting a bit about it.

Yet the fish are biting and I'm not out there to catch them, I will soon enough is the plan.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.