Thread: Other Sports The Fishing Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 10:23 AM   #570
He's Mahomie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by R8ers View Post
Would you pull this boat with this truck?

I hooked my boat to my little Mazda b2300 4cyl and pulled it around my neighborhood, I stopped it on hills and restarted to simulate leaving boat ramps, I braked hard a few times to see if it stopped fine... Everything seemed fine...

I have been a Tractor Trailer driver for over 25 years pulling double trailers so I am really not what you would consider a rookie at heavy loads, My truck is old , 200k + I only gave 1000 bucks for it 5 years ago (I have put 60k on it with only replacing the brakes )

Would you pull this boat with this truck? I have an Explorer but I hate pulling a boat with an SUV . Boat is a 16.5 Monark with a 50 hp

I used to pull my 25 foot offshore boat out with my Ford Ranger. Surprisingly it worked. Wouldn't wanna go outta town that way though.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.