Thread: Other Sports The Fishing Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 08:26 AM   #559
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
That must have been nice out there with the cooler weather the past few days. Drum are insane fighters and I love catching them but they really aren't the best eating, at least not in my experience. The worst part about catching them is if fishing for crappie and you hook one thinking you have a monster crappie and the drum shows up but oh well. What is a goggle eye? Looks different anything I have seen.

Check out these pics of monster crappie from John Redmond. The one with my hand weighed in at 1lb 13 oz and was one of a full stringer of crappie that size. The other pic is 2 lb 3 oz with proof on the scale! That was such a big one my dad and I let it go.
lol why are you making that awful face in the second picture?
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.