View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 02:01 AM   #121
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
fighting isn't just about striking, it's also about making people miss...i'd wager lee could let tyson wear himself out without even throwing one strike...and when he did...goodnight tyson chicken.

Lee could play ping pong with numchuks...let's be real...his hand/eye coordination was nothing short of incredible
As I mentioned earlier, Tyson being a proven competitive PROFESSIONAL combative fighter, I doubt that he would be aimlessly throwing punches at Bruce Lee like a fat man trying to swat flies off his back to the point where he shuts down. There would come a point where Lee would be forced to be offensive and when that point comes....Tyson buries him.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.