View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 01:51 AM   #943
Disgruntled_Parent via SR's IP in GA Disgruntled_Parent via SR's IP in GA is offline
Sorry Just "Disgruntled_Parent

Tell ya' what, my boy and girl never played gym sports, the short time my son was in a private school, he had to wear knee pads and elbow pads, for every event, yes even archery!! and these were my rules! He also wore a helmet in events that could cause collisions, such as kickball or teatherball. I eventually just pulled him and home schooled.
Disgruntled_Parent via SR's IP in GA is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDisgruntled_Parent via SR's IP in GA is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDisgruntled_Parent via SR's IP in GA is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDisgruntled_Parent via SR's IP in GA is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDisgruntled_Parent via SR's IP in GA is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDisgruntled_Parent via SR's IP in GA is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDisgruntled_Parent via SR's IP in GA is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDisgruntled_Parent via SR's IP in GA is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDisgruntled_Parent via SR's IP in GA is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDisgruntled_Parent via SR's IP in GA is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDisgruntled_Parent via SR's IP in GA is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about