View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 11:56 PM   #939
MVP

LeBron has more physical tools than anyone ever. The Heat are the best team in the NBA and if they don't win it will be due to injuries or a flat out choke. There are a few other teams that can be there if they add a piece or two.

Every time I watch the Thunder play I go back to missing Maynor. We need to pick up a veteran backup point guard or Reggie Jackson is going to **** us. Charles and Kenny keep talking about a guy that can get easy baskets but we need a player that can get our guys easy baskets. I think Heinrich would be a perfect fit.

I was proud of Brooks tonight for going small when Anderson was killing Ibaka. Please utilize Nick Collison more on offense.
okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.