View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 09:08 PM   #789
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
There's nothing ridiculous about it. The Heat are the best team in the NBA and have proven it over the course of the last two seasons. All they have to do is prove it now in the NBA Finals. They completely outclassed the Knicks tonight...it was predictable.

They're under .500 in the East. But sure, they're great.
I didn't say the Heat aren't good. They're untouchable right now, much as I hate them. I"m saying it's ridiculous to say the Knicks aren't good. You seem to forget that the Heat's big 3 had a bunch of trouble learning to play well together when they first started out.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.