View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 02:37 PM   #747
Agree to Disagree

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy View Post
What 7 guards would you rather have over Deron Williams? The guy is phenominal. That's ridiculous. He's a top talent regardless of position in the league.

Jameer Nelson's days of being really good are really over.
It's a great time for point guards, but no way there's seven guys ahead of him. I'd go Rose and Paul, but that's about it. Westbrook, Rondo, Nash, and Parker are all good to great, but only Westbrook might be a guy I'd put ahead of Williams. The one thing I'll say about DW is he comes across as a bit of a bad teammate. He's got bad body language the times I've watched him, and just doesn't seem like a fun guy to play with.
KevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli