Thread: Other Sports Australian Open Tennis
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 12:49 AM   #146
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post

Monfils destroyed Nadal a few weeks back. He's capable of beating pretty much anybody if he keeps his head in the game...he has enormous potential. Potential that I doubt he'll ever reach because of his tactics, but potential nonetheless.

If I was going to choose any player to watch on any given day at a pro tennis tournament, I'd watch him, though. You never know what you're going to get and it's always entertaining.
I immediately thought - Buckwheat, Pookie from New Jack City and the Beer Looter Dude. I've watched this cat, i remember that booming serve.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.