View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 10:46 PM   #207
Take a Chill Pill

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Getting ready to send out another round of care packages. Got some of the instant snow to put in the packages this round.

Let me know of some soldiers that would like to recieve a care package. You can post here or PM me and we can keep it between us.
Hey BRC, I don't know if I ever told you, but my buddy got the stuff you sent him like 6 or 7 months ago and he really enjoyed it.

The only thing is you sent some fake snow I guess and it was already snowing where his base was. He said he laughed, which I'm glad he got a chance to do, but he really appreciated all the stuff.

When I see him around Christmas I'll see if I can get him to write something that I can post on here.
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.