View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 06:42 AM   #31296

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtCobain View Post
Yesterday, I didn't take any of my pills and I felt great all day. I was happy, I made things happen at work, and I wasn't a tad lazy. Super efficient day. So I tell my wife that I didn't take them that morning and I did great, and she slips the **** out and calls my po who sent cops to my house to make me do drugs I don't need to be doing.

Now today I'm sitting here hopped up on everything from anti-depressants to klonipin. I feel like crap, I have headaches and I'm whining on the internet. **** this shit.

And I can't drink.
Get a 2nd opinion from a different doctor.
bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.