View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 10:14 AM   #7576
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. View Post
I never said it DIDN'T happen, just that you are in an awful big hurry to condemn the Big 12 for it. I think WVU is largely at fault for jumping the gun.

And as evidenced by his statements, the Senator has no clue what REALLY happened, only that it was reported that McCallan had a hand in it. It's also being reported that the runway at Morgantown is too short, and that's the reason for the holdup.....you believe that too?
Uh...McConnell. Mitch McConnell. He's only the Senate Minority leader and I believe Caucus chair. He's kindof a big deal.

You really do a lot to undermine your credibility in these things when you can't even get the man's name straight. I'm sure the position you're taking here is one crafted from a great deal of research and insight on the matter.

Go ahead and keep defending the conduct of the home conference here if you'd like, but you may want to actually learn a little bit about what it is you're defending first.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.