View Single Post
Old 01-02-2003, 12:35 PM   #186
Cross with me

Quote:
Originally posted by Chiefsgurl18

No phob hasn't dry humped me nor will he ever...do the young ones want to be picked on, I sure don't you want to see how it feels being linked with everyone? You people may have just made me the Chiefs planet slut.
Nah.....Gaz is the Chiefsplanet slut. We all go through the phase of getting picked on.......think of it as a way of initiation. Sorry about that last one...couldn't resist.

BTW, since 2002 was "Year of the Gaz", what's this year? "Year of the Kurmet"? "Year of the Gonzo"? Which muppet are we gonna do this time?
Slayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about