View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 03:22 PM   #1539
The Illuminati

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyHandgernade View Post
But, I don't think a move to the SEC is going to do them many favors. Sure, Arkansas has a solid program, but being in the SEC hasn't really done much for them on the national scale. Have you ever listened to radio talk shows based in the SEC? They barely like to acknowledge them as it is, many of them have voiced the opinion that wouldn't care if they leave.
I'm curious how much exposure to SEC sports radio you've had considering you live in California. I live in Nashville and can assure you the two main sports stations here talk as much about Arkansas as any non-Vandy or UT team in the SEC. The Bama-Arkansas game was the main college topic last week outside of realignment.
eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.